Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Which JLY Schoolbag do u like better?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm trying to decide which JLY backpack/schoolbag to buy for my dolls-

    The $26 backpack:
    http://store.americangirl.com/pls/ag...groupid=444798

    The $20 messenger bag:
    http://store.americangirl.com/pls/ag...groupid=427537

    Does anyone have one of these, or have seen them in real life and one is better than the other? I like the colors of the backpack- and it will match the petals and plaid outfit. But I like the watch and food that comes with the messanger bag. Which one do you like better? thanks!

    -Stephanie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would get the Messenger Bag. I remember one board member bought the new Backpack and said it was a tight fight to get everything into it. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Wickedgood
    Guest Wickedgood's Avatar

    Post

    I'm partial to the backpack (I'm a backpack person myself). The backpack before this one looked kind of cheesy, but the new one looks like a real backpack to me!

    I think the poster that had a complaint about the smallness of the zipper THOUGHT she had bought the new one, but then when someone posted pics of this one she replied that this wasn't the same backpack as hers. I've seen someone's pics of this backpack and she had the books and everything fitting in nicely [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Wickedgood
    Guest Wickedgood's Avatar

    Post

    I found the thread I was referencing (it includes pics): http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...f/2155/t/31468

    Hope that helps [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They've had the messenger bag on sale for $14 in the past few months, and with the new backpack, I would think the messenger bag would be retiring soon. If you wait a little while, it might go on special again, and then you could buy both!

  6. #6
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I thought I read somewhere that when the messanger bag (which is reversable to backpack) is in the backpack form that it doesn't fit a lot. And I think it's grey like the one someone in the other thread bought. Could she have bought the messanger one? I don't have either but they're both really cute. I got a backpack (for bears) at Michaels and I have the basketball one.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just my personal opinion here...I bought the food that came with the messenger bag as replacement parts and the scale is way off.

    I have the newest backpack on my wish list!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The post with the pictures of the backpack is the new AG backpack. We might be talking about different threads, but this is the same backpack shown in the thread you linked. Sorry if I'm being a bit grumpy, maybe I better go to sleep soon.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just ordered the new pink backpack with the petals and plaid outfit. I think they'll be cute for my Kailey

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The backpack pictured in the other thread is the new one and is also the one that got a positive review in this thread, but it is not the same backpack that was reviewed as too small to hold books. Look further down and you will see a post in that thread that says the small backpack is a gray one that was purchased at AGPlace.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •